2021 Pietro Caciorgna 'Guardo il Vento' Etna Bianco DOC

2021 Pietro Caciorgna 'Guardo il Vento' Etna Bianco DOC

Regular price$62.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

  • Free shipping or on orders over $300
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Backordered, shipping soon

Guarda il Vento comes from ancient vines in the prestigious Contrada Marchesa area of Mount Etna. The vineyard sits at 750m above sea level. Made from 90% Carricante and the remaining 10% a blend of local grapes (Catarratto, Inzonia and Minnella) from vines in the most prestigious area of the Etna DOC. Carricante is an ancient Sicilian grape varietal well suited to the climate around Mount Etna. The Etna Bianco has spent seven months in stainless steel and three months in the bottle before its release. The Guardo il Vento Etna Bianco is a refreshing wine that has citrus notes and good acidity. It has very attractive slate and mineral notes. Perfect to accompany seafood dishes. 

Free delivery on orders over $250 and local delivery inner Sydney. Delivery fee is $10-$15.

NSW 1-3 working days.

The rest of Australia 2-6 working days. * WA and regional Australia can take up to 1.5 weeks.

Apologies we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.

+We are trying to reduce our footprint and try to re-use packaging where possible. If this is a gift or you would like a fancier box please let us know.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

turn any wine bottle into a

beautiful gift

Purchase one of our gift boxes with a custom designed Italian gift cards with your personalised message.

Soave DOCG

Vicentini Agostino

Discover one of Italy's most appreciated white wines from the Veneto region.

Shop now

Don't take our word for it


Have purchased twice in the last month. The quality of wine is excellent and the service is amazing. We are enjoying trying different regions and variety of wines from Italy. The Vermentino was brilliant! Well done Team.

Rafael F



Ordered my favourite white wine from these guys yesterday and it got delivered to me today! That's the fastest delivery turnaround I have ever experienced - love it. Thank you

Christine L



The 12 bottles mystery box was great. I customised the order to have 10 white and 2 reds. The wine was great and reminded me of European wine. The delivery was also super fast. I ordered the wine on Saturday evening and it arrived Monday already.
10/10 would recommend

Julius W